Friday 15 June 2012

FASHION | Hands On


I have a bit of a fascination with hands, hands, eyes and skulls and this often tends to trickle onto my wish list hence my collection of eyeball rings.

When I saw this photo of Diane Von Furstenberg in her monochrome maxi gown I got that burst of euphoric dress lust. Simple yet statement and quirky.

 
Her AW12 RTW collection features this demure midi version in keeping with the season’s sophisticated, covered up feel. The long leather gloves are an accessory statement injecting vampy colour to the ensemble.

 
Rodarte’s Mulleavy sisters also have two these printed dresses in the palm of their AW12 collection. The earthy colours are subtle and the hands create an almost eerie pattern.

 

Could this be a handy trend emerging?

No comments:

Post a Comment